Every Day is a Chance to Improve Your Health and the Health of Your Community
The Communicable Disease program conducts the following important activities to help stop the spread of disease in the community:
- Investigating disease reports
- Interviewing patients
- Monitoring symptoms of disease
- Providing patient education
- Tuberculosis Screening & Testing
- STD Clinic and Immunization Clinic
The program follows New York State law for reportable diseases.
To Help Stop the Spread of Germs:
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick and check with a health care provider when needed.