Improving Health in Columbia County
The Columbia County Department of Health works to protect, preserve, and promote the health of the people of Columbia County. Our dedicated staff carry out that mission every day through a wide range of essential programs and activities that touch the lives of everyone in our county.
Every day is a chance to improve your health and the health of your community.
Columbia County Department of Health is an affiliate of
- THURSDAY JULY 7TH 3-5:30 PM COVID-19 clinic at Columbia-Greene- pre-registration for 6 months to 5 year olds
- JUNE 14, 2022– OVERDOSE SPIKE ALERT ACTIVATED– PLEASE SHARE
- CCDOH COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics THIS WEEK (5/31-6/3)
- 5/31 & 6/1 COVID-19 Booster clinics for 5-11 year olds Registration Links
- UPDATE- We’ve added another Rabies Clinic to the 2022 Schedule