The Columbia County Department of Health will be at the Hudson Firehouse at 77 North 7th street, Hudson on Saturday, May 7th from 9-11 AM administering COVID-19 Vaccines to anyone over the age of 5 who is eligible. Any brand of vaccine will be available for 1st, 2nd, or booster doses.
Registration recommended for 2nd boosters: https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?DateID=DBEE7FD3B4970146E0530A6C7C16B2E5
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, or are in quarantine – Please DO NOT come to the clinic. This is a second booster Pfizer or Moderna clinic for people who have received their initial series vaccine, have received their booster at least 4 months ago, and meet the following categories:
1. Pfizer or Moderna – Ages 50 years or older who have received a completed series and initial booster dose
2. Pfizer or Moderna – Ages 18 49 years and who received Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) as BOTH their initial vaccine series AND their initial booster dose.
3. Pfizer ONLY – Ages 12 years or older and who are moderately severely immunocompromised as defined below:
– Active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
– Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
– Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
– Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
– Advanced or untreated HIV infection
– Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., at least 20 mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
If you’re getting a Moderna Booster, please view the Moderna Fact Sheet at the following link:
If you’re getting a Pfizer Booster, Please view the Pfizer Fact Sheet at the following link:
For ALL vaccine brands, please view the V-safe program information at the following link:
There is a mandatory observation time of 15-30 mins after vaccination for everyone. Please plan accordingly.
A mask will be required at all times.
Please wear a short sleeve shirt under your outer garments.