In addition to our POD today (4/7/22) at CGCC, we will be hosting PODs EVERY THURSDAY in April from 3-5:30 pm. See links for registration below.
4-14-22 – https://apps2.health.ny.gov/
doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/ counties?DateID= DBD683375E0C017EE0530A6C7C16C4 0E
4-21-22 – https://apps2.health.ny.gov/
doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/ counties?DateID= DBD683375E0E017EE0530A6C7C16C4 0E
4-28-22 – https://apps2.health.ny.gov/
doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/ counties?DateID= DBD683375E10017EE0530A6C7C16C4 0E
Who May Attend: Individuals who have received their initial series vaccination and a booster. See notes
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, or are in quarantine – Please DO NOT come to the clinic.
This is a second booster Pfizer or Moderna clinic for people who have received their initial series vaccine, have received their booster at least 4 months ago, and meet the following categories:
1. Pfizer or Moderna – Ages 50 years or older who have received a completed series and initial booster dose
2. Pfizer or Moderna – Ages 18 49 years and who received Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) as BOTH their initial vaccine series AND their initial booster dose.
3. Pfizer ONLY – Ages 12 years or older and who are moderately severely immunocompromised as defined below:
– Active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
– Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
– Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
– Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
– Advanced or untreated HIV infection
– Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., at least 20 mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR VACCINATION CARD. PLEASE BRING PROOF OF YOUR DATE OF BIRTH.
If you’re getting a Moderna Booster, please view the Moderna Fact Sheet at the following link:
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (fda.gov)
If you’re getting a Pfizer Booster, Please view the Pfizer Fact Sheet at the following link:
For ALL vaccine brands, please view the V-safe program information at the following link:
V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker | CDC
There is a mandatory observation time of 15-30 mins after vaccination for everyone. Please plan accordingly.
A mask will be required at all times.
Please wear a short sleeve shirt under your outer garments.
Please arrive at your scheduled time ONLY.