CCDOH has limited availability of vaccine for third doses. Third dose vaccines are by appointment only and are limited to moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals who have any of the following conditions:
- Active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., ≥20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
If you are unsure if your condition falls into one of the above categories, please talk to your physician prior to calling for an appointment to determine if a third dose is appropriate for you. You will be required to sign an attestation stating that you fall into one of the categories listed above at the time of your appointment.
CCDOH offers clinics on Tuesdays from 1-3:30 p.m. and every third Tuesday of the month from 1-5:30 p.m. Through September 9th, we also have Thursday clinic hours available from 1-3:30 p.m. Please call (518) 828-3358 to schedule an appointment.