Columbia Greene Community College
4400 New York 23
Hudson, NY 12534
Individuals who have received their initial series vaccination and a booster. See notes
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, or are in quarantine – Please DO NOT come to the clinic.
This is a second booster Pfizer or Moderna clinic for people who have received their initial series vaccine, have received their booster at least 4 months ago, and meet the following categories:
1.Pfizer or Moderna – Ages 50 years or older who have received a completed series and initial booster dose
2. Pfizer or Moderna – Ages 18 49 years and who received Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) as BOTH their initial vaccine series AND their initial booster dose.
3. Pfizer ONLY – Ages 12 years or older and who are moderately severely immunocompromised as defined below:
– Active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
– Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
– Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
– Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
– Advanced or untreated HIV infection
– Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., at least 20 mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.